Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A touch of emotion suddenly.
Many things happened recently.
or rather, too much feeling for me to handle
But hey im just a kid still, i'm not yet 16 yea ?
I feel so lost in contact with all my friends.
I feel so lost in contact with the familiar scent in ac back those old happy days.
I feel so useless suddenly that day.
Or rather, not only that day.
Thanks guys for that night when i called, really
For just listening&being concerned(:
Thanks for not forcing me to say anything?
&guys, "Just being together "
This three sentences means alottt to your boy/girlfriend ya know?
Or at least to all the girl i suppose?
i've heard it &being promised to me but it never came true.
I wish i'd never lost my phone thus applying for work at bk.
Nothing would have happen then.
Fuck, im being all emotional suddenly.
I thought with everyone i would survive through the work system.
But everything changed, just like how best friend died after just knowing just one normal friend in the beginning.
I miss rachel but nothing will make us like before ever.
She was once my greatest friend can? The one whom know me the most.
Who listen to my every naggy thing everyday, who i go with recess everyday even if we're in different classes. Who ran up to level4 inbetween lesson just to talk to me. Whom i would ran down to level3 also to walk her to whereever she's going to. Who is one of the one who help me through the breaking season. who keep pushing me to studies&everything
Maybe this is all my fault.
i left her alone in the ava&went sit with my classmate that day.
But i was thinking that if we be together everytime, how are we going to mix around with our own friends?
What if i wasnt there or she wasnt there, shouldnt we both be lonely?
She told me once she felt lonely in class, that's when i felt i'm somehow the cause of it.
I thought of telling this all to her someday, but i saw someone beside her.
This really struck me hard abit.
But maybe this is the best afterall.