Sunday, January 27, 2008

Got a fucking scolding from my mother for dont know what fucking matter.
Well, ms ong you made it man, im dropping hcl satisfied?
Anw it's all over JUST THAT that idiot made me on a cold war with my mother.
Fucking shit.
I dont mind she saying allllll kind of fucking things infront of me la.
Insult humilate or whatsoever.
But please la im my mother REAL BLOOD CONNECTED daughter la, if got ppl like that say YOUR daughter infront of you, you would feel super happy or like nothing happen la?
Fuck offf la. Now im here to say out one stupid thing which i've already told her for dont know how many fucking years ago.
MY PARENT WILL DEFINITELY HELP ME PAY MY BILLS IF I ASK THEM TO, JUST THAT I DON'T WANT TO LA.
&YAHHH, i got a B4 for my Chinese for Olevel&so?
YAHHHH it's SUPERRRRR lousy la&so?
Please dont think that everyyyyyything you think is the most correct&wise-ist one?
Don't condemn me right now when i'm trying.
Bought the uni at serangoon finally.
&im super tired now.