I miss Jenna&saoyi at work.
Especially Jenna.
Tmr Chinese result coming out.
My intuition tells me almost everyone can make it.
But my reality senses tells me that the result will be disastrous.
Or raher, mine.
Anyway either way, someone owe me many bets already.
I sure will win at least one de la :D
hahaha.
&i wanna go shopping online la, but i dont have the card.
Stupid retarded.
Byebye.
Especially Jenna.
Tmr Chinese result coming out.
My intuition tells me almost everyone can make it.
But my reality senses tells me that the result will be disastrous.
Or raher, mine.
Anyway either way, someone owe me many bets already.
I sure will win at least one de la :D
hahaha.
&i wanna go shopping online la, but i dont have the card.
Stupid retarded.
Byebye.
&i love my family, my parents in specific :D
I used to hate them so much for everything when i was one of the lower sec students.