To everyoneeeee who play gamessssssss.
Actually playing game is not thattttt lifeless laa
Not including maple and cards though.
hahahahahaha :D
Happy chinese new yearrrrr ! :D
I want that outfitter girl shoe la.
Regretted not buying it that day.
I shall buy it all the same after cny, if i still have the money.
Saw ibrahimmmmm today at psac
Hasnt seen him since christmas la, i suppose?
Misss him laaa.
THOUGHHHH, no angbao.
hahahaha but it's OKAY really.
:DD
Actually playing game is not thattttt lifeless laa
Not including maple and cards though.
hahahahahaha :D
Happy chinese new yearrrrr ! :D
I want that outfitter girl shoe la.
Regretted not buying it that day.
I shall buy it all the same after cny, if i still have the money.
Saw ibrahimmmmm today at psac
Hasnt seen him since christmas la, i suppose?
Misss him laaa.
THOUGHHHH, no angbao.
hahahaha but it's OKAY really.
:DD