Feel like writing when i saw annisa's blog.
Boy, when you've come rmb to hold onto me as tight as possible even when i tell you not to. If i didnt suggested a breakup to you, it means i dont really wanted to&also i love you. Iam not those that know excatly what i want so dont believe me when i say i dont love you. Talk to me even if i dont want to, talk thing through with me when i feel like drifting away from you. I dont need lies and all those pretty word. I dont need to hear you say you love me everyday, i dont need those so called white beautiful lies. I just need to be able believe that you love me one and only. I dont get jealous when you told me you carried another girl as you didnt hide it from me. I only want you to be honest with me. i just need you to hold on to me, even if i push you away. I just need you to hold my hand, even if iam not grapping yours. I just need you to be better than mengyang. I just need you to be stronger than me.
Weekit, you didnt hold on to me as what mengyang did. You wasnt honest with me as what mengyang did. You dont understand me at all as what mengyang did. You wasnt able to let me trust you as what mengyang did. You just let me drift away which he didnt&wont. You let go of me, just like that. You called other ppl princess before we break which is something he wouldnt do at all. It's a great thing i didnt love you as much as i love him. i cant survive through another round of heartpain i've gone through that time. It's too painful, beyond what you can feel, beyond what u know.
Boy, when you've come rmb to hold onto me as tight as possible even when i tell you not to. If i didnt suggested a breakup to you, it means i dont really wanted to&also i love you. Iam not those that know excatly what i want so dont believe me when i say i dont love you. Talk to me even if i dont want to, talk thing through with me when i feel like drifting away from you. I dont need lies and all those pretty word. I dont need to hear you say you love me everyday, i dont need those so called white beautiful lies. I just need to be able believe that you love me one and only. I dont get jealous when you told me you carried another girl as you didnt hide it from me. I only want you to be honest with me. i just need you to hold on to me, even if i push you away. I just need you to hold my hand, even if iam not grapping yours. I just need you to be better than mengyang. I just need you to be stronger than me.
Weekit, you didnt hold on to me as what mengyang did. You wasnt honest with me as what mengyang did. You dont understand me at all as what mengyang did. You wasnt able to let me trust you as what mengyang did. You just let me drift away which he didnt&wont. You let go of me, just like that. You called other ppl princess before we break which is something he wouldnt do at all. It's a great thing i didnt love you as much as i love him. i cant survive through another round of heartpain i've gone through that time. It's too painful, beyond what you can feel, beyond what u know.
I really hate you. Please go&love ur precious princess and fucking treat me as an ordinary friend once again. I hope you'll see all these that iam writing but iam not going to let you know that actually i do love you much though, i may not seem so. I've alr gone through with mengyang heartbreak&yours wouldnt be any harder than his. Ohyah, it's not even an heartbreak
Mengyang, how i wish you were still mine&i am still yours. How i wish i have never known you before. How i wish you would love me as much as what wk did, in our 1st month. How i wish you doesnt exist at all. How i wish i could stop comparing you with other guys. How i wish you would love me forever. How i wish i could stop all this stupid thinking. How i wish you were never mine to begin with.