Monday, November 17, 2008

In my family, my eldest sister is the most hard hearted&eloquent&clever person, my elder sister is the most fierce yet soft-hearted person, my brother is the most silent one in everything, my mother is the most soft-hearted one&my dad is just like my brother. But they are all stubborn like hell&when they think they're right they wont even listen to others. I wonder what will become of our house when that person move in. I don't even feel like going home when I thought of that. My poor parent. fuck. I just don't like that person. A broken relationship&friend's betrayal, i can take it both, I can take whatever scolding that comes my way. But i can't take it when there are problems in my family. I really love my family more than anyone could imagine. But i know i am not the one who suffers the most.