Sunday, November 30, 2008



Woah don't feel like blogging recently but anywayyyyy, my sister bed got bedbug laaaaa. That's partly the reason why we bought a new bed because we threw away hers. &my parent&me spent Three days cleaning the whole hse.
&I've been going out job-searching most of the time. The Din Tai Fung don't want hire me la! Ah whatever. When there's no job offers for me, there's really None. But when they are jobs available for me, I got quite a few calls asking me go down interview. I'm not bragging but complaining okay. &It's not like I'll definitely get the job but then At least they really wants to hire people not like Fish&Co or Din Tai Fung. &One of them said "Okay I can confirm with you that you're hired. " But then, the pay is not veryyyy good. So i shall go to the interview on monday&maybe wed before deciding. &I went out with bf todayyy. She is super act cute laa, cannot stand(: