Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello everyoneee(: Anywayyyy, I scored 18points for the o's. Though i did fairly poor but I'm not reallyyy sad at all. Well, at least not so much because of the result(As I kind of expected this kind of result.) but muchmuch more because I've got no aim at all. No aim, no inspiration, no motivation, nothing at all. &because of that i went down to look for my tuition teacher. I need somebody to advice me what I should do, how should I continue my road. I felt super lost can because i didnt have any interest in anything at all. At first i thought of repeating the o's as i didnt know what to do at all(I know it'll take alottttt of discipline so, dont need remind me of that.) &to not waste my one year also, i thought of studying amaths again since I wont have school for one entire year&also take up piano lessonn(: &of course, working is a must. If pinxuan supports me, I would have really done that, really. But she isn't supportive of that decision. So yea, I kind of give up that thinking alr. She told me on what's best for me now& at the very least now, I didnt felt so lost as i did back then. Goodnight everyone(: I'm off on thursdayyy. Oh ya, I'm gonna brush up on my english somehow, somewhat.