Can 5days really change everything? Guys are sure amazing. Yea I am convinced, totally that commitment ain't inside the dictionary of guys that I knew. Everything you built into my life&someone new is able to destroy all that. In just 5days. &I really wondered why in the world do you even bother to be in part of my life back then when you could simply let go of everything just like that. You're the first&also the last guy that I'll really believe in your "forever". In every relationship of mine whenever I am really ready to commit, nothing good will ever comes out of it. Ohya I didn't want to deny that I like you but whatever. &everyone, I'm not going to blog anymore alr(: All the best for everyone poly, a level &whatsoever(: Ohya thanks to you, I lost 1kg ytd(: Though my aim is 2kg, you've help me achieved half of it.
&I like my sister's to-be-finance. When I told him I got dump(somehow haha), he asked me to take two glasses of cup&Chivas into the room. He'll accompany me to drink&said "When you wakeup tmr everything will be alright." though it's bullshit haha.
