Alot of things is going around my mind right now, actually not. I didn't know why I feel so sad now. I feel so helpless. Studying didn't help. Sometime I really would have suicide thoughts.(Shutup) But I'm sensible enough to understand that it's not all about me alone. My parents would be the one dying of sadness if it happen. I really wonder what'll become of me in the future. Some people I've met throughout my life up to this point be it my managers, tutor or teacher said I would be successful in life. I don't really listen to people advice(&I know it). That's why when I'm feeling so fk up sometime I don't know who I should turn to(Okay kidding but I just felt like typing so.) I know I'm not that one person to be console so easily, i know to listen to me whine&all that is not an easy task. Yes I know all that. Somehow blogging out all my thoughts&feeling helps. &yea I know all my weaknesses(or most?). Sometimes I'm proud, self-centered&over-confident. But isn't this part of being me. When I show this part of me to you, it proves that I treat you as part of my life&ain't afraid of letting you know this despise-able me. Actually I don't know why the hell I'm typing all this things but yea whatever. Back to studying. Goodnight. But I know life has been treating me good. Ahhh I felt better! SS-ing time(:
