Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm so pissed now. Why the hell the things have to get so complicated. The one who borrows the money, why can't they just return it themselves Automatically without me for I dont know what reason to keep asking for it. I don't really understand why I have to act as a medium to get the money and pass it to the other Now. I know I borrowed alot of money too BUT at least I bothered to just return without anyone keep on reminding me about it& I dont think I will delay it for like a week or more? Is it so hard to just meet up&return the money for like few minutes. I don't believe that both of your timetable really clash That much. Now this had become my responsibility because I have taken a 10dollars note that i regretting taking it, back then. I don't mean on offending anyone of you but if you're offended, I'm sorry but I don't really care at all. Do you know this matter just make me despise you more&more. Okay maybe you dont care i dont care as well.


&Please respect my perspective&stop saying that I shld change my mindset to me BECAUSE this is my perspective&your friend's story seriously is cmi can. What forever is really forever for him? How can you expects me to agree with you that your perspective is mature when you actually said this sentence to me? Haha sorry! (HAHAH you can't tag to scold me(:(: )