I got so much to say now that I can't get to sleep. Probably that will cause me to be late tmr hahh but whatever. Anw I am so not used to the friendly seniors and new juniors like me. I've alway thought senior are snub and hostile like in netball back in sec sch. But ballr's people would alway smile and ya knowwwww. Super nice. &back in secondary school I would always rather people tell me straight what they don't like about me infront of me than them talking behind my back. But now it's totally the opposite like what ah hua told me. If you got anything you not happy about me, please talk super behind me &don't even let me notice. So.srsly.feel.like.slapping.you. Unlesssss you're my close friends that's another story. So yea. &ya I so super don't like you, at all.
Ohya! I think my big sis is super clever can. She only went for the first &last lecture of almost every modules. And her gpa is 2.9 when the min gpa needed to go for uni is 3.2. Reason why she is so slack in poly is because of work. (She chiong work even more worse than me) X10
