Friday, May 22, 2009



I miss them. Super. I miss studying with them. Having the guys being smarter than all of us. Listening to charmaine non stop talking. Having melissa saying sucker. Lihua my singing partner who sings everyday in class and irritates everyone. Dingjie that stupid i-dont-care face. Lingling who didnt acc me on my bday(laughss). Yongzheng that idiot who would alway be so idiot. Huimin who would alway pei me. Jerlinnn whom i went out with soooo little during sec sch. Tengzhou who would alway go out together at night to talk with ding and eat. Weekit who helped me through o's. Chevy&ah da who wld walk and look before buying anythinggg. Desmond with all the big reasoning. Zhiwei who would always tell us story. I miss all the night and overseas outing with them. And of course allll my classmate too who would alway tell me top shutup when I'm singing especially syafiqah haha. Each and every of them. I miss them like hell. Yes. Ahhhhh I missssss themmmmmmmmm.