I'm getting more&more worn out everyday. Ballroom pratices, community service, projects, assignments, tuition, work, o level. MY GOD! How am I going to cope with all these things for one year sia. I'm so regretting getting back to work seriously haha but whatever. But on the other hand I feel like joining nyaa lorrrrrr hahahhh. Since it's otot thingy&will only meet up ard once a month according to what my senior says. Butttttt this is the first time I felt such happiness having ccas lor((((: Anw mon was the ballr's welcome party. The ex president is so super charming cannnnn. My goodnessssssss. Okay whatever anw the people inside had super good english. Okay not all but most. I feel inferior speaking english to them la! Serious. Ohya and they're super friendly or should I say outspoken? Really supersupersuper, I swear. This is the first time I met this kind of people can. But they're nice yea. The guys too(Unlike my class hahahhhh(((: ), even though there's only like 6/7 guys who joined this year.
