Friday, June 19, 2009

I didnt know what to say. I just felt so tired listening pristan hse painting baking not many people go no money. And when I'm not the only one feeling it, don't you think something is really wrong? Fyi I didnt received any reply from either of you at all until, I called. Fyi again, sp had their holiday the same week as you all did. Fyi did you guys spare a thought for us in the first place? When we had been missing you like hell hoping to meet up with you guys but received just a msg or whatever. Fyi what do you actually wants us to think when you guys acts this way. Fyi certain things have to be said and explain at that day. We are not god. Can you even rmb one day in this 2weeks of holiday that you all ever ask us out. Fyi Im so so tired of the fking quarrel. For my information, can someone just fking end this thing. Do you ever bother to say sorry if all these doesn't happen? Fyi did you know how fking unhappy i felt when i received a msg at 1.37pm when I missed call you twice at 11 plus And only to received a msg from you telling me you cant make it? And the reason will alway be those few that Im so fking sick of hearing.