Haha did I tell ever announce to the whole world that I have alr got over the two guys in my life? The feeling is like...on top of the world! You cannot imagine how it feels like.
Now I wish for a new(&I mean n-e-w) relationship that accompany me through all those years down the road(haha yea I believe in it). I'm so looking forward to being so unreasonable again. Picking a fight with him for every smallest possible thing but alway making it up by the next day. Waking him in the middle of the night just b/c I can't get into sleep/when I'm unhappy and make him listen to my whine-ing even though he may need to get up early the next day. Making him give way to me every single time though I am the one at fault. Blame him for every single thing that went wrong(laughs). And he will alwayyy let me win in every situation no matter what. Gives in to me but nag constantly that it's actually my fault what. Always pick on my shortcoming but actually loves me very much. Wouldnt put "love me" these few words inside his word of the day haha. Instead ...(: Wouldn't mind my overestimated-self sometimes. Squeeze me in his arms everytime I'm feeling down. Tell me that I doesn't need to be strong. Tell me that I can be dependent on him.
Epyy let's go for a double date soon okay! don't lose hope. I believe both of us wld get married by the age of .... 29! haha(:
