I know this space have been left empty for so many years alr and I'm so surprised by myself too that I actually didn't blog for so long. Ya anw first of allll i wanna thank those who came to see me at the A Night On Broadway Musical. Lovessss(((: Life has been normal I guess. Dance, camp(okay camp is not normal for me but whatever) and so on. I'm so proud to say that I've cooked dinner for my sis for straight 3days alr! Because she got into a accident and her hands can't move at all now and also my parent is away so taaaaaadang! Ohya i took care of the chores and helped her wash her hair too haha so proud of myself. And I just joined a 2weeks fitness training thing which supposedly shld help me shed off some fats(Well I told the one who is going to train me I wanna lose 3kg and make my legs smaller haha), we'll see in ard 2weeks time!And i get so irritated of myself when i just can't seem to dance right la! And I want to dance samba seriously sigh but nevermind there'll alway be a next time. And I kept thinking abt where did i go wrong during the new york and i dont know what's that call that I can't fall asleep at all but I'm super tired can. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I never thought i would get so irritated of myself as long as I've alr tried my best.